Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: NSLP, DNP, OKS, UNM, BK
Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $32.15 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for Bank of New York Mellon has been 4.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Bank of New York Mellon has a market cap of $37.1 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 8.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation provides various financial products and services worldwide. It operates through Investment Management, Investment Services, and Other segments. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.44. TheStreet Ratings rates Bank of New York Mellon as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Bank of New York Mellon Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV