Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FTF, TGP, BAM, EPD, MS
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $29.87 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for Morgan Stanley has been 11.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Morgan Stanley has a market cap of $59.4 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 4.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Morgan Stanley, a financial holding company, provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.34. TheStreet Ratings rates Morgan Stanley as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. You can view the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV