Terreno Realty Corporation (NYSE:TRNO) announced today the income tax treatment of its 2013 distributions to holders of its common and preferred stock.
For holders of Terreno Realty Corporation common stock, the 2013 dividend of $0.50 per share includes three quarterly distributions declared and paid in 2013 and one quarterly distribution declared in 2012 and paid in 2013. The dividend characteristics are as follows:
|Record Date||Date Paid||Dividend per Share||2013 Ordinary Taxable Dividend||2013 Total Capital Gain Distribution||2013 Unrecaptured Section 1250 Gain (1)||2013 Return of Capital per Share|
|December 31, 2012||January 14, 2013||$||0.12||$||0.0906746||$||0.0152136||$||0.0063352||$||0.0141118|
|April 5, 2013||April 19, 2013||$||0.12||$||0.0906746||$||0.0152136||$||0.0063352||$||0.0141118|
|July 5, 2013||July 19, 2013||$||0.13||$||0.0982308||$||0.0164814||$||0.0068632||$||0.0152878|
|October 7, 2013||October 21, 2013||$||0.13||$||0.0982308||$||0.0164814||$||0.0068632||$||0.0152878|
(1) The 2013 Unrecaptured Section 1250 Gain is a subset of, and is included in, the Total Capital Gain Distribution amount.
The $0.13 dividend that was declared on November 5, 2013 and paid on January 14, 2014 will be considered a distribution made in 2014 for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV