NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Apple (AAPL) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform. Guidance showed the supply has caught up with demand in most regions for new products, Oppenheimer said.
AllianceBernstein (AB) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
BB&T (BBT) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $43, Morgan Stanley said.
Discover Financial (DFS) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to overweight. Twelve-month price target is $66. Company is leveraged to increased U.S. consumer spending, Morgan Stanley said.(FTNT) was upgraded at JMP Securities to outperform from market perform. Twelve-month price target is $26. Estimates were also increased, as growth should accelerate in 2014 and beyond, JMP Securities said. Southwest Airlines (LUV) was upgraded at Imperial Capital to outperform. Twelve-month price target is $26. Expiration of the Wright amendment could lead to meaningful route optimization, Imperial Capital said. Martin Marietta (MLM) was upgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $125. Many growth headwinds are behind the company, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Realpage (RP) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. (SANM) was upgraded at Needham to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $19. Company continues to execute well, Needham said. Sally Beauty (SBH) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $33. Company has multiple potential drivers to turn the business around in 2014, Sterne Agee said. Synaptics (SYNA) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Valuation call, as the stock is up 43% since September, Oppenheimer said. Vulcan Materials (VMC) was upgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $69. Company should see higher demand in the coming quarters, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV