GTT (NYSE MKT: GTT), a global cloud networking provider to multinational enterprises today announced it has won the Washington SmartCEO’s 2014 Future 50 Award. The award recognizes fast growing companies based on a combined three year average of revenue and employee growth.
GTT is experiencing tremendous growth. With over 2,000 clients in more than 100 countries, GTT’s revenue continues to grow at double-digit rates. The company is poised to continue its fast paced growth as it extends its network into new markets around the world and expands its service portfolio.
“GTT is honored to be recognized by SmartCEO for the second consecutive year. Our company continues to achieve steady year-over-year growth, and that’s driven by our outstanding team of worldwide, dedicated professionals who are committed to providing exceptional client service with simplicity, speed and agility,” said Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT.
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV