NEW YORK and DEN BOSCH, Netherlands, Jan. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BWise, a subsidiary of NASDAQ OMX (Nasdaq:NDAQ), announced it has been cited as a leader according to "The Forrester Wave™: Governance, Risk, And Compliance Platforms, Q1 2014." This new research, conducted by Christopher McClean, Nick Hayes, Renee Murphy with Stephanie Balaouras and Kelley Mak, Forrester, Inc. names BWise a leader from among the 19 companies selected to participate in the study.
According to the report, "For complex or especially important aspects of the organization, managing all of these risks is nearly impossible without technology, which means companies will continue to see the value that GRC platforms can bring to everything they do."
"[…] BWise's strategy is very strong in support of all GRC roles and continues to earn exceptional customer satisfaction scores," stated the report."In today's business world, providing the required trust for maximum business performance is founded on transparency and integrity, which makes Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) pivotal in this strategy," said Lars Ottersgård, Senior Vice President, Market Technology, NASDAQ OMX. "NASDAQ OMX is the only vendor in the marketplace with the ability to offer a comprehensive, integrated GRC solution set. We are proud to see industry-leading recognition for BWise's vision and products."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV