Kyle Treadway of Kenworth Sales Company received the 2014 Truck Dealer of the Year award from the American Truck Dealers (ATD) at the annual ATD Convention and Expo in New Orleans, La.
Treadway is president and dealer principal of Kenworth Sales Company, which is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, and operates 20 Kenworth dealership locations in Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
“Kyle Treadway is an outstanding leader. Under his excellent leadership and vision, Kenworth Sales Company has expanded from three locations to 20 locations since 1999,” said Gary Moore, Kenworth general manager and PACCAR vice president. “He also carries on the tradition of this third generation dealership. Kenworth Sales Company was founded in 1945 by his grandparents and Treadway took over the business from his father, Gene Treadway, in 2000. This special ATD recognition for Kyle is well-deserved.”
“This is a very special honor for all of Kenworth Sales Company and its 700 dedicated employees throughout the western United States,” said Kyle Treadway. “We strive every day to provide excellent customer support and high-quality Kenworth trucks, parts and service to our customers.”ATD represents about 2,000 medium and heavy duty truck dealers. ATD members share in National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) programs, services and benefits. For more information, visit www.atd.org. Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best ® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth’s home page is www.kenworth.com. Kenworth is a PACCAR company. (NASDAQ:PCAR)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV