AMSTERDAM, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Constellium N.V. (NYSE and Euronext NYSE: CSTM) announced today that it had filed a shelf registration statement on Form F-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on behalf of an existing shareholder of the Company. The Company will not receive any proceeds from any sales of ordinary shares pursuant to the registration statement.
A registration statement relating to the ordinary shares has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. The ordinary shares may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. The registration statement can be accessed via the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission internet site at www.sec.gov, or through Constellium's website at www.constellium.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of the ordinary shares in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.In relation to each member state of the European Economic Area which has implemented the 2003/ 71/EC directive as amended (the "Prospectus Directive") (each a "Relevant Member State"), an offer to the public of the ordinary shares offered in the offering has not been made and will not be made in that Relevant Member State, except that an offer in that Relevant Member State of the ordinary shares may be made at any time to any legal entity which is a qualified investor as defined in the Prospectus Directive, if the qualified investor prospectus exemption has been implemented in that Relevant Member State and provided that no such offer shall result in a requirement for the publication of a prospectus in that Member State.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV