The Board of Directors of Natuzzi S.p.A. (“Natuzzi” or “the Company”) met on last Friday, January 24, 2014, for an update of all the areas representing the framework of the 2014-2018 Business Plan (“the Plan”).
During the meeting, the Board closely examined the new marketing and distribution strategy, following the market research and analysis carried out during 2013, aimed at defining the main guidelines of the Plan.
Furthermore, the Board focused on the outcomes of the group of work relating to the product and processes innovation, another strategic pillar on which the Group's development will be based in the coming years.
In the next days the members of the Board will present their remarks, that will be discussed with the top management of the Group prior to the final approval by the Board of Directors expressly called in the coming weeks.------------------------------------------ About Natuzzi S.p.A. Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With consolidated revenues of EUR 468.8 million in 2012, Natuzzi is Italy’s largest furniture manufacturer. The Natuzzi Group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs in five continents under separate brand names, Natuzzi Italia, Natuzzi Editions and Softaly. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company’s market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV