In trading on Monday, shares of Miller Energy Resources, Inc.'s 10.75% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (MILL.PRC) were yielding above the 10.5% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $2.6875), with shares changing hands as low as $25.39 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 7.52% in the "Oil & Gas Exploration & Production" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. As of last close, MILL.PRC was trading at a 3.60% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average discount of 1.35% in the "Oil & Gas Exploration & Production" category.
The chart below shows the one year performance of MILL.PRC shares, versus MILL:
Below is a dividend history chart for MILL.PRC, showing historical dividend payments on Miller Energy Resources, Inc.'s 10.75% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
In Monday trading, Miller Energy Resources, Inc.'s 10.75% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (MILL.PRC) is currently off about 2% on the day, while the common shares (MILL) are up about 0.8%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV