Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "I like to buy stocks when they're on sale and sell them when they're overpriced," Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" viewers Tuesday as he pondered where all of the sellers have gone.
Cramer said there were plenty of sellers sending shares of Google (GOOG), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, lower over the past two days. Shares fell $18 Friday and another $21 Monday -- Cramer said that was the time to buy, at the lows. Google shares rebounded nearly 2% in today's session.
Executive Decision: Scott WineFor his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Scott Wine, chairman and CEO of Polaris Industries (PII), makers of snowmobiles and ATVs. Shares of Polaris are up 51% since Cramer first got behind the company in October 2012, but are now off $18 on disappointing 2014 guidance and overall market weakness. Wine said Polaris had a great fourth quarter with sales up 20%, which translated to a penny-a-share earnings beat. He admitted the consumer is under increasing pressure, but Polaris plans to combat that pressure by continuing to innovate. Wine said Polaris never rests on its existing products and relies on innovation to continue its market leadership position. This year, Polaris will be introducing new products in every category, he noted. When asked about growing inventories at the dealer level, Wine explained that with a growing product line, dealers are carrying more inventory and, in many cases, wish they had more, not fewer, items in stock. That said, Polaris is still working hard to manage inventories better to make sure dealers have what they need when they need it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV