2. As of noon trading, MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) is down $1.83 (-2.3%) to $76.68 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.5 million shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.49-$78.98 after having opened the day at $78.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.51. MasterCard Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides transaction processing and other payment-related services in the United States and internationally. MasterCard Incorporated has a market cap of $95.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate MasterCard Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasterCard Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts