2. As of noon trading, Ford Motor ( F) is down $0.21 (-1.3%) to $15.62 on average volume. Thus far, 17.3 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.59-$15.91 after having opened the day at $15.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.83. Ford Motor Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and service of vehicles, parts, and accessories worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. Ford Motor has a market cap of $63.6 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Ford Motor a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ford Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Ford Motor Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts