3 Stocks Boosting The Diversified Services Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, McGraw Hill Financial ( MHFI) is up $0.73 (1.0%) to $74.00 on average volume. Thus far, 473,780 shares of McGraw Hill Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.83-$74.18 after having opened the day at $73.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.27. McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., a financial intelligence company, provides credit ratings, benchmarks, and analytics to capital and commodity markets worldwide. McGraw Hill Financial has a market cap of $20.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate McGraw Hill Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McGraw Hill Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full McGraw Hill Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts