The new 30-kilowatt 1 (kW) liquid cooled standby generator from GE Generator Systems is equipped with commercial-grade features and was designed with residential homes in mind.
“Our new 30-kW 1 liquid cooled standby generator offers commercial-grade features and benefits, to ensure life will carry on as normal during a power outage, no matter the length,” said Amanda Grandy, marketing manager for Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) Standby Power. Briggs & Stratton is the exclusive licensee of GE Generator Systems. “It’s the tailor-made backup power solution for homeowners with more electrical needs than our smaller generators can meet, but who are still seeking a more economical option than our larger 35-kW 1 unit.”
The new 30-kW 1 home standby generator is powered by a reliable 16-valve, 1.6-liter, inline-4 engine powered by Briggs & Stratton that is specifically engineered for the 30-kW 1 standby generator that delivers an automotive-style, dependable engine. The engine is specifically designed and tested by Briggs & Stratton and can run on natural gas or liquid propane vapor.
The unit’s user-friendly control panel has a scrolling LED display for easy-to-read information and troubleshooting. A basic wireless monitor comes standard with the 30-kW 1 unit. Additional available accessories include infohub™, a wireless monitoring system that lets homeowners check on their generator’s status on any web-enabled device — including an iPhone, Android phone or iPad. With either monitoring solution it is easy to know how your standby generator is performing whether you are home or away.The 30-kW is also designed for easier installation with a streamlined footprint, which can make for an easier and less expensive installation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV