- Choice. Premiums can be allocated to a Fixed Account (guaranteed interest account) that offers a guaranteed rate of return and/or to a Select Account, an index-linked interest option tied to the S&P 500** price return index, subject to a cap, that offers upside cash value accumulation potential and a guaranteed 0% floor which protects from losses due to market performance.
- A Long-Term Care Services Rider ℠.BrightLife SM Protect provides the option to add for an additional charge a Long-Term Care Services SM Rider which functions as an acceleration of the life insurance policy's death benefit that can be used to pay for qualified long-term care expenses. (Some restrictions may apply. See the outline of coverage and policy rider form for more information.)
- Flexible premium payments. These may be reduced or skipped. This flexibility can make the policy adaptable to changing financial needs, so long as the policy contains sufficient cash surrender value to pay monthly premium deductions. (Skipping or reducing premium payments reduces the cash value and increases the chance that the policy will lapse.)
- Benefits for businesses. Depending on one's business needs, a BrightLife SM policy may be used to insure the business owner/policy holder, partners, or key employees, and it also can be structured to aid transfer of ownership in the event of a business-owner's death.
AXA Launches BrightLife(SM) Protect: Life Insurance Geared To Affordability And Flexibility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.