Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), the leading enterprise data, analytics and data-driven platform solutions company, today announced the addition of several new features to its Audience Operating System™ (AOS™).
Through these enhancements, marketers can:
- Discover relevant audiences by vertical industry,
- Re-target email audiences with display campaigns, and
- Enrich understanding of website visitors through real-time feeds and integrated AOS Hadoop tools.
Acxiom’s AOS, which launched this past September, offers a new way for marketers, agencies and publishers to define, manage and reach target audiences across online and offline channels. For the first time, marketers can connect to all types of traditionally disparate data sources to create a complete view of the consumer. By leveraging data and insights, AOS redefines the understanding of audiences and helps anticipate what appeals to them. To learn how AOS enables more effective advertising campaigns, and to further understand its resonance within the industry, please refer to MediaPost Editor Joe Mandese’s January 8, 2014 piece in MEDIA magazine.
New AOS Features include:
- Industry Insights: This new application provides marketers with customized reports that reveal an in-depth understanding of targeted audiences on a vertical segment basis . Industry Insights combines the power of forward-looking predictive analytics with easy-to-view, interactive dashboards across five industries, with more verticals to be added over time.
- Acxiom Digital Impact integration with Cross-Channel Digital Targeting: Email marketers using Digital Impact can now move their existing audience segments into AOS in an anomymized, privacy-compliant manner. With this capability, marketers can create multi-channel retargeting strategies using all of the AOS partner channels, including display advertising, mobile and television.
- AbiliTag Real-Time Insight: Using Acxiom’s AOS website recognition technology, publishers and marketers can now receive real-time streams of descriptive information about their anonymous website visitors, enabling improved site customization processes and next best offers.
- AbiliTag in Big Data Environment : AbiliTag website portraits are now available in the AOS Hadoop environment and help construct—along with first party data, campaign results, Acxiom analytical insights, and other data elements—a complete view of customer.