NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Sprint (S) was rising 4.05% to $8.74 on Monday after the company announced that it has expanded its 4G LTE network to 40 more markets in the U.S.
The Kansas-based company announced that its 4G LTE service is now available in 340 markets nationwide, and the new markets include Providence, R.I., Camden, N.J., Salt Lake City, Utah and more. The full list according to the company's official statement includes:
- Anderson, S.C.
- Camden, N.J.
- Cape Girardeau-Jackson, Mo.-Ill.
- Carson City, Nev.
- Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Concord, N.H.
- Eugene-Springfield, Ore.
- Evansville, Ind.-Ky.
- Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers, Ark.
- Georgetown, S.C.
- Glasgow, Ky.
- Greenville, Ohio
- Hilton Head Island-Beaufort, S.C.
- Hudson, N.Y.
- Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Jackson, Miss.
- Laconia, N.H.
- Marion, Ohio
- McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas
- Midland, Mich.
- Milwaukee-Waukesha-West Allis, Wis. Mobile, Ala.
- Monroe, La.
- New Castle, Pa.
- New Philadelphia-Dover, Ohio
- Olean, N.Y.
- Olympia, Wash.
- Owensboro, Ky.
- Owosso, Mich.
- Paducah, Ky.-Ill.
- Parkersburg-Marietta-Vienna, W.V.-Ohio
- Point Pleasant, W.V.-Ohio
- Providence, R.I.
- Reno-Sparks, Nev.
- Rockingham County-Strafford County, N.H.
- Salt Lake City
- Spartanburg, S.C.
- Springfield, Ohio
- Tacoma, Wash.
- Yuma, Ariz.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV