Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 1/29/14, Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.51, payable on 2/14/14. As a percentage of HCLP's recent stock price of $37.00, this dividend works out to approximately 1.38%, so look for shares of Hi-Crush Partners LP to trade 1.38% lower — all else being equal — when HCLP shares open for trading on 1/29/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for HCLP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.51 declared by Hi-Crush Partners LP:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from HCLP is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 5.51% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, HCLP makes up 1.57% of the Dynamic Basic Materials Sector Portfolio ETF (PYZ) which is trading up by about 0.2% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV