DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- The functional and fun Ford Transit Connect Wagon is being endorsed by Tall Clubs International as the perfect vehicle for the "vertically gifted"
- The all-new Transit Connect Wagon offers headroom to spare along with fuel efficiency and class-leading configuration options
- Tall Clubs International, a social and professional organization for the "vertically gifted," has endorsed such products as the California King bed and clothing designers who create stylish fashions for tall people
The all-new Ford Transit Connect is standing a little taller after being endorsed by Tall Clubs International as a vehicle that brings fit and comfort to the "vertically gifted."
The Transit Connect was recognized today as part of Paramount Tall Club's annual Chicago weekend. Paramount Tall Club is a Chicago-based member of Tall Clubs International."People of a certain stature have to make special considerations for head and leg room when out buying a new car," said Brian Comeno, president of Tall Clubs International. "Car shopping is very tough, and if you are concerned about fuel efficiency, smaller is sometimes the way to go. "The Transit Connect provides both comfort and fuel efficiency, giving people who are vertically gifted important factors that go into purchasing a new vehicle." The Transit Connect, which hit dealer showrooms this month in the United States, comes in two all-new models – a panel-side cargo van; and a wagon, a stylish, spacious and fuel-efficient people mover. When equipped with the 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine the Transit Connect Wagon is rated at 29 mpg highway. The Transit Connect Wagon offers ample headroom and a spacious interior for a vehicle that is about 16 inches longer and wider than the Ford Fiesta sedan, making it a smart buy in a world that often leaves the "vertically gifted" challenged when car shopping. The wagon and cargo van have 46.8 inches of headroom in the first row and 45.1 inches in the second row. The long wheelbase wagon has 41.3 inches in the third row.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV