SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 27 , 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that a leading entertainment company has selected inContact to replace a premise system with a full multichannel contact center supporting over 250 agents. To handle peak season call volumes, the company will have a flexible solution to manage sophisticated contact routing in a multichannel environment.
Stellar customer experience is of utmost importance to this new cloud customer. With the inContact Workforce Optimization Suite (WFO) as part of the complete solution, the company will have advanced tools for continuous improvement and tracking of key performance metrics.
"This world class company is replacing outdated premise software in favor of more scalable and flexible cloud technology," noted Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. "The combination of both the contact center infrastructure and workforce optimization in the cloud helps future proof their service operations. This gives them the latest features and updates to add new capabilities and to capture performance and customer experience data."The inContact cloud contact center platform will provide state-of-the-art ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) features including the cloud universal queue that intelligently routes voice, email, chat, social and other work items. The inContact Workforce Optimization Suite (WFO) provides quality monitoring, call recording, scorecards, workforce management and more with many interoperable components. The new inContact customer will also be using ECHO, inContact's customer feedback tool for voice, IVR and email surveys. Additional Information
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- For more information about our cloud contact center solutions ACD, IVR and CRM integration, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV