Love is in the air, and Treat, the online destination for customizable greeting cards , is releasing four exclusive Valentine’s Day cards created by America’s sweethearts Nick and Vanessa Lachey. The couple designed these romantic cards that can be personalized, specifically for your Valentine, with your own personal photos and text.
Treat, the online destination for customizable greeting cards, is releasing four exclusive Valentine's Day cards created by America's sweethearts Nick and Vanessa Lachey. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Valentine’s Day means many things to different people,” said Nick and Vanessa. “One thing is for sure, everyone enjoys hearing ‘I love you’. We express our affection for each other often with love and a touch of humor, especially on Valentine’s Day. Our new Treat cards help you express how you feel with a personal touch."
In addition to the exclusive cards for Treat, Nick and Vanessa also offered their own tips to help love-drunk couples spice things up this Valentine’s Day:
1. Hire a sitter and get all glammed up for a "date night" to a new and unexpected destination – like a midnight movie, exhibition at the local museum or a live theatre performance.2. Cook breakfast together and enjoy it in bed. 3. Book a romantic getaway to watch the sunset, and then order room service and enjoy a movie. Be sure to place the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on your door… and sleep in the next morning! 4. Indulge in a couples’ massage and relax together at the spa. Better yet, give each other a massage at home and fill your room with scented candles and use edible aromatherapy oils.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV