Treat, The Online Destination For Customizable Greeting Cards, Is Releasing Four Exclusive Valentine's Day Cards Created By America's Sweethearts Nick And Vanessa Lachey. (Photo: Business Wire)
Love is in the air, and Treat, the online destination for customizable greeting cards , is releasing four exclusive Valentine’s Day cards created by America’s sweethearts Nick and Vanessa Lachey. The couple designed these romantic cards that can be personalized, specifically for your Valentine, with your own personal photos and text.
Treat, the online destination for customizable greeting cards, is releasing four exclusive Valentine's Day cards created by America's sweethearts Nick and Vanessa Lachey. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Valentine’s Day means many things to different people,” said Nick and Vanessa. “One thing is for sure, everyone enjoys hearing ‘I love you’. We express our affection for each other often with love and a touch of humor, especially on Valentine’s Day. Our new Treat cards help you express how you feel with a personal touch."
In addition to the exclusive cards for Treat, Nick and Vanessa also offered their own tips to help love-drunk couples spice things up this Valentine’s Day:
1. Hire a sitter and get all glammed up for a "date night" to a new and unexpected destination – like a midnight movie, exhibition at the local museum or a live theatre performance.2. Cook breakfast together and enjoy it in bed. 3. Book a romantic getaway to watch the sunset, and then order room service and enjoy a movie. Be sure to place the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on your door… and sleep in the next morning! 4. Indulge in a couples’ massage and relax together at the spa. Better yet, give each other a massage at home and fill your room with scented candles and use edible aromatherapy oils.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts