PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) will announce results for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 and the period from the completion of its initial public offering on May 9, 2013 to December 31, 2013 in a news release to be issued after the market close on Wednesday, February 5, 2014. The release will be available online at www.IR.PennyMacFinancial.com.
The Company’s executives will review the results in a recorded presentation. The recording and accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Company’s website concurrently with the news release.
Individuals who are unable to access the website but would like to receive a copy of the slide presentation should contact the Company’s Investor Relations department at 818-224-2046.
About PennyMac Financial Services, Inc.PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. residential mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. residential mortgage market. PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. is headquartered in Moorpark, California. The Company trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PFSI." Additional information about the Company is available at www.IR.PennyMacFinancial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV