Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Amazon.com (AMZN) price target was raised at Pacific Crest. The company is positioned well for a strong 2014, said Pacific Crest. New price target of $475 and outperform rating.
DigitalGlobe (DGI) price target was raised at Jefferies. The change was driven by a rebalanced portfolio and high EBITDA margins and attractive FCF, said Jefferies. Buy rating and $50 price target.
Enersys (ENS) price target was raised at Jefferies. The changed target is due to truck data trending higher, successful implementation of price increase in Europe and stronger F2H expected with pricing, volume and costs. Buy rating and new price target of $78.
FirstEnergy FE price target and earnings per share were cut by UBS. There is growing risk around execution of a new regulated growth strategy. Estimates were cut through 2015, according to UBS. $31 price target and neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV