MILPITAS, Calif., Jan. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL), a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analog solutions, today announced the ISL29125 digital light sensor, the industry's most accurate, lowest power and smallest Red, Green and Blue (RGB) sensor that optimizes the display resolution and color quality of mobile devices and TVs in all lighting environments. The ISL29125 RGB sensor communicates directly with a device's core processor to enable the automatic adjustment of display brightness based on changing light conditions, providing consumers with a more crisp and color consistent experience while extending battery life. The compact ISL29125 is also the industry's smallest 6-lead RGB sensor, which minimizes the real estate requirements of the optical sensor aperture, leading to improved industrial device designs.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=23225
When moving from one environment to another, lighting conditions invariably change and can affect the clarity and brightness of the device display, sometimes making the display difficult to read and use. With integrated, robust on-chip IR filtering technology and market-leading angular response of a minimum of +/- 35% field of view at 50% light intensity, the ISL29125 RGB sensor eliminates these display fluctuations, whether one is in an incandescent lit classroom, an LED lit store or outdoors in the sun. The ISL29125 works directly with the device's core processor to continuously adjust the lux range and ensure that the display maintains consistent perceived color and the ideal brightness level based on the current lighting environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV