SINGAPORE, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) ("China Yuchai" or the "Company"), announced today that the Company's main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), has, at a product conference held in Nanning City, capital of Guangxi Province in China, unveiled 8 new engine models to further increase its leadership in the engine market in 2014.
To better meet the needs of the truck and bus markets in China, several new engine models were introduced, all meeting the National IV emission standards:
- The new YC4E-48 is a light-truck diesel engine for urban logistical uses, special purpose vehicles and other vehicles focused on short- to mid-range transportation. This model uses a two-valve cylinder head combined with a Bosch common rail system paired with EGR, DOC and POC technologies. Its power range covers 103-118 KW and its advantage is enhancing operating cost savings.
- The YC4D20 2 litre diesel engine was jointly developed by GYMCL and AVL Powertrain Engineering. It produces 60 KW/L of power for SUVs/MPVs/N2 light-duty trucks and buses that are shorter than 6 meters. This engine uses 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, high-pressure common rail injection technology, an electric EGR valve and variable swirl intake system.
- A redesigned 400-horsepower YC6MK engine for on-road trucks. This model provides enhanced low-speed torque improving stability when using high-speed gears. In addition to a reduction in fuel consumption, the engine's noise level has also been reduced by more than 3 decibels providing superior comfort. More than 70% of the core components of the YC6MK engine are industry-leading global products assembled under best practices in the industry.
- The model YC4S-48 which was upgraded from the YC4S engine for the high-end, light-truck market. This model targets mid- and high-end, on-road vehicles with a load capacity between 5-8 metric tons. It generates 88-110 KW power using a common rail system paired with EGR, DOC and POC technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV