HOUSTON, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in February of 2014.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present and participate on a discussion panel at the 2014 Winter NAPE Business Conference at the George R. Brown Convention Center located at 1001 Avenida de las Americas in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM CT.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Jefferies Liquids Summit at the St. Regis Hotel located at 1919 Briar Oaks Lane in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 4:00 PM CT. Please note that the Jefferies Liquids Summit is an invitation only event.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the EnerCom Oil & Services Conference 12 at the Omni San Francisco Hotel located at 500 California Street in San Francisco, California on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 1:55 PM PT.The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, will present at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leverage Finance Conference at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel located at 1601 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida on Monday, February 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM ET. The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will conduct one-on-one meetings at the Simmons Fourteenth Annual Energy Conference at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel located at 3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday, February 26 through Friday, February 28, 2014. A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV