HAIFA, Israel, Jan. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSTI) (TASE:PLTR), a leading developer of placenta-based cell product candidates, today announced the Company's Chairman and CEO, Zami Aberman, will make two presentations and speak in panel discussions at the 10th Annual Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy Forum. The conference will take place on January 27 th through 29 th, 2014 in Washington D.C.
"We look forward to contributing to this year's Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy Forum by presenting our successful strategies in cell therapy development, manufacturing and clinical trials. This gathering, which includes the leaders in cell therapy science, investors, and regulators, is important to advancing the entire cell therapy industry to deliver much needed healthcare solutions," Mr. Aberman stated.
Mr. Aberman will be a panel member on the following sessions:
- Date: Jan 28 th, 2014, 10:15AM ET
Panel Discussion Topic: How are phase I/II C> companies "blocking and tackling" to prepare for commercialization? What are the key questions to ask your development and commercial teams before you reach phase III?
- Date: Jan 28 th, 2014, 05:20PM ET
Panel Discussion Topic: What are the key issues for consideration to assess the viability of such a business model?Mr. Aberman will be the presenter for the following sessions:
- Date: Jan 29 th, 2014, 10:55AM ET
Topic: 3D culturing of MSC opens new possibilities for screening, toxicology and diagnostics
- Date: Jan 29 th, 2014, 12:45PM ET
Focus Session 3 Case Study: The challenges in the design and implementation of a multi-national, FDA/EMA approved PAD clinical studyAbout Pluristem Therapeutics Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. is a leading developer of placenta-based cell therapies. The Company's patented PLX (PLacental eXpanded) cells are a drug delivery platform that releases a cocktail of therapeutic proteins in response to a host of local and systemic inflammatory and ischemic diseases. PLX cells are grown using the company's proprietary 3D micro-environmental technology and are an "off-the-shelf" product that requires no tissue matching prior to administration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV