Paul Singer, the outspoken hedge fund manager at Elliott Management, will not disappoint when he speaks in Davos, Switzerland at the World Economic Forum this January 22 at about 9:45AM EST. In fact Paul Singer's speech and later debate on the topic "Are Markets Safer Now?" is expected to shake the very foundation of the elite event, according to a letter to investors reviewed by ValueWalk. The topic was briefly mentioned in Singer’s Q1 2013 shareholder letter.
Make sure to sign up for our free newsletter to catch all the coverage.
Paul Singer identifies key problems"The major financial institutions those bailed out or implicitly supported in the last crisis have taken important steps to reduce their trading risks since the 2008 collapse. However, it is impossible to verify such progress from public financial statements or even to assess these institutions' true financial risks. Unfortunately, opacity and extreme leverage still reign supreme."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV