A thought shared on Twitter leads to tickets to see Justin Timberlake. Following an ordinary purchase you’re surprised with new top-of-the-line speakers. These unexpected surprises and more are happening for MasterCard cardholders through our new Priceless Surprises program.
Priceless Surprises will kick off in a huge way with musician Justin Timberlake during “Music’s Biggest Night ®”– the 56 th GRAMMY Awards ®. @Priceless will encourage cardholders to Tweet using #PricelessSurprises. People will be randomly surprised in real-time with unbelievable prizes. They’ll also be inspired to give, and share their own Priceless Surprises.
MasterCard is breaking new creative ground with this campaign and you don’t want to miss the spots that kick it all off. Collaboration between MasterCard, our partner agencies and Timberlake himself bring to life the element of surprise -- showcasing a real and unscripted surprise through a two-part storyline.
“The success of Priceless is driven by the campaign’s ability to create emotion, influence behavior, unite people and touch upon consumer passions,” said Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing officer, MasterCard. “Priceless Surprises is an evolution from celebrating priceless moments and enabling priceless experiences to inspiring Priceless in new and unexpected ways.”There are two ways to participate:
- Use your MasterCard credit or debit cards anywhere MasterCard is accepted and you could be delighted with unexpected music–related surprises. Everything from small prizes to a trip to see Justin Timberlake perform anywhere on his world tour. You never know!
- Use #PricelessSurprises on Twitter or Instagram and MasterCard will surprise cardholders at random with an escalating tier of surprises leading up to the ultimate surprise from MasterCard and Justin Timberlake – a Priceless experience with Timberlake himself.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV