Importance of Fundamentals; China's Slowing Economy: Best of Kass
I am materially in cash now, a position with which I feel comfortable and that allows me to trade opportunistically in the weeks ahead.
I am embracing today's panic and look at it as opportunity.
I remain of the intermediate-term view that stocks will decline by between 5% and 15% in 2014 and that bonds will outperform stocks by a reasonably wide amount.
It is important to emphasize that regardless of view (mine is negative), one can be long short term with an intermediate-term negative view and/or short short term with an intermediate-term positive view.Capiche?
One From Column A and One From Column B
Originally published on Thursday, Jan. 23 at 7:43 a.m. EDT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV