DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- 96 percent of Ford and Lincoln dealers contributed financially and 86 percent volunteered time to local causes last year, according to annual Ford Survey on Dealer Giving
- Ford and Lincoln dealers donated $89 million and volunteered 654,240 hours in 2013
- Six dealers honored with this year's Salute to Dealers awards
Ford and Lincoln dealers gave approximately $89 million to local causes and nonprofits in communities across the United States in 2013, according to Ford Motor Company's annual Survey on Dealer Giving.
The survey was administered by Ford to coincide with the 14th annual Salute to Dealers awards at the 2014 National Automobile Dealers Association Convention in New Orleans.
Dealers' generosity reflects the Ford global brand promise to Go Further – a commitment through its global culture to deliver great products, a strong business and a better world.The Salute to Dealers awards recognize dealers who Go Further when it comes to giving back to the communities in which they live and work. Six dealers were selected from among more than 8,500 Ford Motor Company dealers worldwide. They are being recognized for exhibiting unparalleled giving, dedication and leadership to their communities. In the recent Survey on Dealer Giving, 96 percent of dealers who responded said they give money to local causes. Eighty-six percent volunteer time to local causes, 92 percent want to make a difference in their communities, and 69 percent support local causes as a dealership tradition. Ford and Lincoln dealers said they volunteer a combined total of 654,240 hours annually. This donation of time is a boon for local charities, with many reporting budget and staff shortages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV