Rent-A-Center today opened its newest location in Roswell, Georgia, located at 10737 Alpharetta Highway. The store contributed $1,000 to North Fulton Community Charities during today’s grand opening ceremony.
North Fulton Community Charities (NFCC) works to prevent homelessness in its community by assisting residents with food, clothing and basic housing needs. Along with financial assistance, NFCC operates a food pantry, thrift shop and an education center. Barbara Duffy, executive director at NFCC, expressed her gratitude for the donation.
“North Fulton Community Charities is honored to have been selected by Rent-A-Center to receive this donation in conjunction with its grand opening in Roswell,” said Duffy.
Rent-A-Center operates 79 locations in the state of Georgia. The Roswell location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV