Ultimate Software (Nasdaq:ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that the company won a Brandon Hall Group Gold Award for excellence in the Best Advance in Unique Talent Technology category. Ultimate was named the gold award winner for the UltiPro Retention Predictor™ — an insight-driven tool that gives HR professionals and managers the ability to forecast an employee’s intent to remain with the organization.
Through its cloud services, Ultimate develops, supports, and delivers HR, payroll, and talent solutions to companies of all sizes across diverse industries. Ultimate helps thousands of customers around the world manage their workforces with strategic, cost-effective technology that covers the full range of human capital management (HCM).
The UltiPro Retention Predictor helps leaders forecast potential employee ‘flight risks’ so they can better collaborate with their teams, proactively intervene if needed, and build programs that foster long-term employee relationships. Updated monthly, this talent-based tool uses an algorithm powered by 50 key HR, payroll, and employment-related indicators and forecasts the probability that individuals will stay with an organization for the next 12 months.
“Business leaders across all industries recognize that retention of key talent is crucial to success, and finding ways to retain and engage critical employees is a recurring challenge,” said Adam Rogers, chief technology officer and senior vice president at Ultimate Software. “With the UltiPro Retention Predictor, companies can keep high performers, identify employees who may need development, and generally ensure their workforce is healthy. We are honored and excited that Brandon Hall Group has recognized our advances in providing customers with stronger capabilities for talent management.”Entries for the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards, now entering its 20th year, were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group senior analysts, as well as executive leadership. Awards were determined based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV