NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CST Brands (CST) took a turn lower on Friday after the gas station owner released preliminary financials for its fourth quarter ended December. By early afternoon, shares had unloaded 3.7% to $31.51.
In a statement released after the bell Thursday, the San Antonia-based business said it expects motor fuel volume to be close to the low end of previous guidance of 4,850 to 4,950 gallons per site per day in its U.S. segment and at the low end of its range of 3,300 to 3,400 gallons per site per day in its Canadian segment.
Merchandise sales in the U.S. are expected at the low end of the range $3,250 to $3,350 per site per day in its U.S. segment. In its Canadian segment, merchandise sales are expected at the low end of between $2,500 and $2,600 per site per day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV