He said Microsoft (MSFT) shares are higher after it beat on the top and bottom lines. Cramer said CEO Steve Ballmer would be made the "King of Microsoft" if the company had more quarters like this one. Device sales were "remarkable," and Windows, Surface and enterprise software all did well. As a result, shares can go higher, Cramer said.
Turning to Apple (AAPL), an AAP holding, the company will report earnings Monday after the close. Cramer said investors should stop focusing on what the company will do with its cash and start focusing on how well its products will do in 2014.
He added that Samsung seems to have "completely lost it," which was evident after it reported earnings on Thursday. Right now for Apple, it's about regaining market share and it's the company's "game to win now," he said.
Finally, Starbucks (SBUX) is slightly higher after reporting first-quarter results. Sometimes a company "does so many things right, that we don't appreciate it," Cramer said regarding the recent quarter. He said Starbucks' management has done an excellent job focusing on digital infrastructure, stymying worries from investors about the slowdown with brick-and-mortar retail.Cramer concluded that CEO Howard Schultz is "firing on all cylinders," while the company has expanding gross margins and strength in China and Europe. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV