4. As of noon trading, Ameriprise Financial ( AMP) is down $2.60 (-2.3%) to $108.64 on average volume. Thus far, 500,935 shares of Ameriprise Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $108.05-$110.90 after having opened the day at $110.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $111.24. Ameriprise Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial products and services in the United States and internationally. Ameriprise Financial has a market cap of $22.3 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Ameriprise Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ameriprise Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Ameriprise Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts