Today's Top Performers In Financial
2. As of noon trading, SVB Financial Group ( SIVB) is up $8.61 (7.8%) to $118.87 on heavy volume. Thus far, 360,108 shares of SVB Financial Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 234,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $115.00-$121.92 after having opened the day at $115.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.26. SVB Financial Group, a diversified financial services company, provides various banking and financial products and services. It operates in three segments: Global Commercial Bank, SVB Private Bank, and SVB Capital. SVB Financial Group has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts who rate SVB Financial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SVB Financial Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full SVB Financial Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts