The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that it is investigating potential federal securities claims against Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (“Nu Skin” or the “Company”) (NYSE:NUS) and certain of its officers and directors in connection with allegations that the Company made materially false and misleading statements regarding its sales practices and operations and, in particular, its compliance with Chinese laws and regulations as a result of the Company’s suspected participation in an illegal pyramid scheme.
In January 2014, two Chinese government agencies announced that they launched an investigation into the Company’s marketing and business practices. As a result, the Company’s stock price fell precipitously, over 44% in the two days of trading after these announcements. Nu Skin stock closed the trading day on January 17, 2014 at less than $80 per share.
Wolf Haldenstein has represented individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in United States federal and state courts. Please visit the Wolf Haldenstein website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about the firm.
Please contact us no later than March 24, 2014, if you own Nu Skin securities and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests:Gregory M. Nespole, Esq.Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP270 Madison AvenueNew York, New York 10016 Phone Numbers:(800) 575-0735(212) 545-4657(917) 515-6161 Email: Classmember@whafh.com or email@example.com and please reference “Nu Skin Investigation.” Attorney Advertising
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV