DENVER, Jan. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) will host a conference call on Wednesday, February 19, 2014, at 11 a.m. MST ( 1 p.m. EST) to discuss its fourth-quarter and year-end 2013 financial and operating results. Earnings will be released before the market opens that day.
The call will be webcast and is accessible via the company's website at www.cimarex.com. To access the live, interactive call, please dial 877-870-4263 ten minutes before the scheduled start time (international callers dial 1-412-317-0790).
A replay will be available for one week following the call by dialing 877-344-7529 (international callers dial 1-412-317-0088); conference I.D. 10040196. The replay will also be available on the company's website or via the Cimarex App.
About Cimarex EnergyDenver-based Cimarex Energy Co. is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with principal operations in the Mid-Continent and Permian Basin areas of the U.S. SOURCE Cimarex Energy Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV