Holzer & Holzer, LLC is investigating whether Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (“Cleveland BioLabs” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CBLI) and/or certain of its officers complied with the federal securities laws in connection with the Company’s public securities offering on January 14, 2014 (the “Offering”). Specifically, the investigation focuses on statements contained in (and incorporated into) the Registration Statement issued in connection with the Offering regarding funding from the Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority. On January 23, 2014, just days after the Offering, Cleveland BioLabs announced that BARDA “terminated negotiations related to the company's proposal for further development of Entolimod as a medical radiation countermeasure.” The price of CBLI shares fell dramatically on the news.
If you purchased Cleveland BioLabs common stock and warrants pursuant to the Offering and suffered losses on that investment, you are encouraged to contact Holzer & Holzer, LLC and its attorney Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832 regarding your legal rights.
Holzer & Holzer, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer & Holzer, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Corey D. Holzer is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV