3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: DRE, RGC, ARCP
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 220.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 36.95% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 86.11% to -$1.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 15.27%.
- The gross profit margin for REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is rather low; currently it is at 22.33%. Regardless of RGC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.23% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Regal Entertainment Group Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV