5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: ATR, PGR, MMC, CLX, ADT
ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $38.96 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2%. The average volume for ADT Corporation has been 3.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. ADT Corporation has a market cap of $8.0 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are down 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The ADT Corporation provides electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services under the ADT, ADT Pulse, and Companion Service brands to residential and small business customers in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.04. TheStreet Ratings rates ADT Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV