- AIT Laboratories, a national healthcare company headquartered in Indianapolis, which provides toxicology laboratory services to compliance testing, forensics and clinical clients. The company refinanced its senior debt and secured a comprehensive treasury management program through Fifth Third to help AIT in its recapitalization.
- Gulf Coast Medical Center and Florida Institute for Advanced Diagnostic Imaging, a multi-specialty outpatient diagnostic medical facility with locations in Port Richey and Spring Hill. Fla. The healthcare company received two commercial mortgages and a line of credit from the Bank to realign debt and improve access to working capital for future capital expenditures.
- Performance Assessment Network ( pan), a talent assessment company located in Carmel, Ind. Fifth Third provided the company’s management financing to help buy the organization from a publicly traded company. The company also secured treasury management services through the Bank.
- Oaklawn Psychiatric, a provider of inpatient, outpatient, residential and addiction recovery services for both youth and adults serving Elkhart, Goshen, Mishawaka and South Bend, Ind. The organization moved its banking relationship, including senior debt refinancing, treasury management and investment management to the Bank due to its expertise in healthcare and dedication to the Indiana marketplace.
- Spectrum Health, the largest integrated health system in Western Michigan. The organization refinanced bonds through Fifth Third to lower its cost of debt and consolidated its debt structure for efficiency.
Fifth Third Bank Extends More Than $10.6 Billion In Credit To Business Customers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts