Juniper (JNPR) was upgraded at William Blair to outperform from market perform. Company has a better sales outlook and could see higher earnings from the integrated operating plan, William Blair said.
MDC (MDC) was downgraded at Keybanc to hold from buy. Company is likely to miss near-term earnings expectations, Keybanc said.
Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Transocean (RIG) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Industry could see rate cuts, based on increased idle time, Wells Fargo said.
Walter Energy (WLT) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Pricing likely will remain a challenge in 2014, Wells Fargo said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV