PLYMOUTH, Minn., Jan. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) plans to release 2013 fourth quarter earnings results on Tuesday, February 11, 2014, before the market opening of the New York Stock Exchange. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results also on February 11, 2014, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time). A webcast of the conference call including the presentation slides can be accessed by visiting Mosaic's website. An audio replay of the call will be available up to one year from the time of the earnings call.
Mosaic expects to release the earnings results at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 6:00 a.m. Central Standard Time), simultaneously posting performance data on its website in a tabular form. Historical performance data for Mosaic's past six quarters is currently available at www.mosaicco.com/investor/financialdata.
In addition, Mosaic will hold its 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, May 15, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ( 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time). More information will become available prior to the meeting date.
About The Mosaic Company The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com.SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV