Today Groupon announced an Epic Deal to attend the 13th annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE Feb. 20-23. The premier event brings together foodies from all over the world, including celebrity chefs Anthony Bourdain, Anne Burrell, Giada De Laurentiis, Masaharu Morimoto, Rachael Ray and Martha Stewart. Proceeds from the Festival benefit Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management and the Southern Wine and Spirits Beverage Management Center. Each $5,000 unit is for two people, and there are two units available. Purchasers must be 21 years of age or older. The deal can be found at http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-epic-south-beach-wine-and-food-fest.
13th annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE Feb. 20-23 (Photo: Business Wire)
The trip package includes:
- 3-night stay for two in a superior double-queen room at 4-star Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Optional round-trip airfare from anywhere in the United States to Miami (MIA)
- Meet and greet with Morimoto — and sing karaoke with the Iron Chef himself — at the Mix It Up with Morimoto event
- Two guest credentials to the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival, the same pass Festival talent receives; these credentials provide VIP access to all signature events including Moët Hennessy's The Q, Amstel Light Burger Bash, Wine Spectator's Best of the Best, Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Fun & Fit as a Family sponsored by Carnival (Saturday and Sunday), Sammy's Beach Bar Rum and Cabo Wabo Tequila present Emeril Lagasse and Sammy Hagar's Rockin' Beach Party and Best of The Munchies: People's Choice Food Awards
- Two invitations to the WME Chef Kick-Off Party on Thursday night
- Two invitations to the Chef After Party presented by MasterCard on Friday night
- Access for two to the MasterCard reserved seating area at select KitchenAid Culinary Demos at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village
Groupon is also offering the following festival experiences:
- Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival - Best of The Munchies
- Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival - Medianoches & Mixology at Wynwood Walls
- Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival - Lifestyle Seminars
- Fun and Fit as a Family sponsored by Carnival featuring Goya Kidz Kitchen hosted by Robert Irvine - Jungle Island
"Groupon" is a registered trademark of Groupon, Inc. All other names used may be trademarks of their respective holders.