ITASCA, Ill., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced that its Board of Directors declared a $0.36 per share quarterly cash dividend on the company's common stock, a $.01 increase over the prior quarter's dividend. The dividend will be payable on March 20, 2014 to stockholders of record as of March 4, 2014.
"Gallagher's businesses continue to generate strong operating cash flows that enable the company to invest in and execute our organic and acquisition growth strategy," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman President and CEO. "The Board's decision to increase the dividend again this year reflects their confidence in our long-term growth prospects and the quality of our balance sheet, as well as their commitment to returning cash to our stockholders."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 24 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
CONTACT: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV