Achieves 19 Percent Software Revenue Growth and 18 Percent Total Revenue Growth In Fourth Quarter
- Record fourth quarter software revenues of $134.6 million, up 19 percent year-over-year
- Record fourth quarter total revenues of $276.0 million, up 18 percent year-over-year
- Fourth quarter GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.36 and record non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.49
- Annual GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.78 and record non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $1.44
- Record deferred revenues of $298.1 million
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 23, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013.
"Our 2013 results demonstrate increasing customer demand and improved operational discipline," said Sohaib Abbasi, chairman and chief executive officer, Informatica. "Informatica is well-positioned for sustained growth by maintaining our singular focus and by continuing to innovate for key technology mega-trends that are elevating the role of our technology platform."Financial Highlights for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2013 Total revenues for the fourth quarter of 2013 were $276.0 million, an increase of 18 percent from $234.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2012. Software revenues were $134.6 million, an increase of 19 percent from $112.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2012. Within software revenues, license revenues were $120.8 million, up 16 percent year-over-year, and subscription revenues were $13.7 million, up 57 percent year-over-year. Income from operations for the fourth quarter of 2013, calculated in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), was $61.0 million, up 37 percent from $44.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts