Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE MKT:CTO) (the “Company”) today announced that the Company’s annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. local time, in Daytona Beach, Florida. The record date for shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the annual meeting has been set for February 28, 2014.
The Board also announced that it has nominated John P. Albright, John J. Allen, Jeffry B. Fuqua, William L. Olivari, Howard C. Serkin, A. Chester Skinner, III, and Thomas P. Warlow, III, for election at the 2014 annual meeting of shareholders with a term expiring at the annual meeting in 2015. As previously announced, William H. Davison stated that he would not stand for election at the 2014 annual shareholders’ meeting.
About Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE MKT:CTO) is a Florida-based publicly traded real estate company, which owns a portfolio of income properties in diversified markets in the United States as well as over 10,000 acres of land in the Daytona Beach area. Visit our website at www.ctlc.com."SAFE HARBOR" Certain statements contained in this press release (other than statements of historical fact) are forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “will,” “could,” “may,” “should,” “plan,” “potential,” “predict,” “forecast,” “project,” and similar expressions and variations thereof identify certain of such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the dates on which they were made. Forward-looking statements are made based upon management’s expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential effect upon the Company. There can be no assurance that future developments will be in accordance with management’s expectations or that the effect of future developments on the Company will be those anticipated by management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV